Monday, January 15, 2007

Que jodienda...se acabo la Parranda!



No more coquito?... Se jodio la parranda!

I am back...and the Parranda was great. What is better than a traditional Reyes celebration complete with great music, lots of family, coquito, pasteles and pernil?I dont know...pero si tu sabe me avisas.



The biggest gift I could have ever recieved was spending this Los Reyes with my family in Florida...I only wish we could have all been there at the same time.

Thank you Minnie and Tito for adding your voices to one of the most beautiful memories ever!!!





To Mama and Mommy, You guys keep giving me health advice...want me to drop a few pounds...so why do you keep feeding me that great food!!!?





Special Thanks...(in no particular order)


To my baby cousin Crystal (Tanto), Luis (Ta'To) Castillo, Anicia, Giselle, Titi Lissy (aka Bambi Dee), Steve, Anthony (yo...38, when is the album droppin?), Jannelle, Analyce, Titi Nanny, Cousin Tiffany, Cousin Jazzy, Titi Bibi, Cousin Boobie (have you heard about Rakim y Ken Y?), Uncle Paul, Uncle Reinaldo, Titi Luz, Cousin Ronny, Jose, Cousin Wendy, Danny, Xavier, Isabella and last but definately not least...




Last but not least, Luis Raul Ortiz...aka the infamous DJ Flip
for being the best baby brother a dude can have.



Shout out to Rumba 103 in Central Florida and all the folks at Salsa Latina down in Kissimmee for making a Jibaro feel at home!!!


To my dad Jorge Luis Torres Senior...I feel your hands on my shoulders and you have not been forgotten.

To Papa...I look up at the stars every chance I get just to let you know that I am thinking of you.

To Carlos...Man you see it all...you know the struggle, I cant believe its been 2o years.


Gracias...
As I am,
George Luis Torres
"Hijo de Carmen, Nieto de Gloria"
You know me as the Urban Jibaro....



Tio...Don't go...relax...sit down!!!!

No comments: