Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kids gone wild?

Mira Familia...

My cousin Jazzy just came back from Puerto Rico raving about the hottest new Reggaeton artist to hit the discotecas...and no it is not Archangel and Jowell or even Rakim and Ken Y. It is Miguelito...a kid who is clearly around 8 years old with grown scantily clad women doing the Iris Chacon (did I just show my age?) booty dance...and get this...he is talking about mami montala!!!

Now kids singing Reggaeton is not new...Urban Box Office has a project called Reggaeton Ninos in which the children performing hot songs (orginally sung by the likes of Daddy Yankee, Don Omar and others) are actually cleaned up and family friendly. As a Boricua raised in Puerto Rico knowing what a lot of the slang means (not to mention as a parent), I can really appreciate that because we do not need our young kids trying to "montar" each other...asi empezo mama y papa.

So I have included the video here and I really want to hear your feedback...hit me up at SofritoMediaGroup@gmail.com

For more info on the family friendly Reggaeton Ninos....click here

No comments: