Thursday, December 21, 2006

El Primero...


Testing, Testing....is this thing on?

Bueno...vamos a ver. This is my 3rd attempt to blog outside of my website and My Space. I did some research and most articles I read said to try blogging on Blogger.com and if you are still at it 3 months later...then you can move to a bigger platform like moveable type. I am often very busy with work and my duties at the site but I noticed that the bigger the site gets...the less time I get to sit down and write...y eso no es bueno...es malo.

I like that blogger.com will allow me the flexibility of posting from my favorite phone...the Blackberry Pearl while I am on the move. I do not personally think anybody will ever read this post but if you do...you will know that I am very interested in seeing what can come from this "blogging" phenomenon.


Buen Provecho!

No comments: